Interested in singing? Passionate about choral music performed well? Want to meet some new people in the community?
We are an inclusive, fun, engaging community that values the playful and relaxed pursuit of choral excellence.
We rehearse for about an hour, stop for a glass of wine (or two) and then rehearse for another 45 minutes or so.
Choir subscription fees are currently set at £40 per term (three terms yearly). This covers the costs of running the choir, including a professional accompanist and sheet music purchase. We offer concessions to full-time students, senior citizens and those on jobseeker’s allowance.
- We are a non-auditioned choir who are passionate about choral music.
- We create an environment that is respectful, inclusive, and supportive.
- We embrace a blend of eclectic music from secular and sacred traditions worldwide that captures a broad spectrum of human emotion and experience.
- We are an affordable and accessible group that strive to maintain a relaxed, casual and supportive rehearsal and performance atmosphere.
- We are eager to excel as a choral ensemble and value the dedication of our members, welcoming strong experienced singers while equally valuing those without choral experience.
- We are pleased to support local charities, having raised over £3000 since our first concert Autumn 2010.